google

Google

Friday, March 06, 2009

Bring On The Salt Mines


Mom is doing better, she went back to work. she gets bored when she isn't working. Honey went back to work and everything looks good now. Me, no GI will take me on as a patient anymore, so it's back to the transplant center. I went there get on the list (in 2007 or 2006) but continued with my regular GI , GP and a few others sprinkled in there. So they do have my file and I have most of 2008 & 2009. The tricky part? Getting to the Transplant Center (which is in Orlando) when we have an emergency. Right now the hospital we end up going too is between my house and Mom's help. A whole whopping 2 miles to either Mom's or Mine. Honey is wanting to baby me more. I know he means well, but give me the little dignity and some room to chill. I am capable of drawing my own bubble baths and making my dinner. I hurt everyday, but I can and need to do some things myself. If I go shopping on my own, he calls a gazillion times. I should be feeling like the luckiest girl in the world, but I am kinda going through the stages of grief


Right now I'm ready to go get some serious retail shopping. It's that or getting my hair cut off and colored some different. Which to me is much scary than the medical stull.


Cyd- If you are stll in China, you know what I want you to bring back. I know it's not Japan, but they may have some cool HK Sanrio stuff. Oh and maybe a knock off Chanel . Big Black with the white double C's (For long days to Orlando). And a baby one too for everyday. I promise not to cry for at least a week, maybe more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh darn it, I wasn't checking blogs and stuff while I was away and so I didn't see this. I didn't see much Sanrio stuff -- guess that's more a Japan thing. And I didn't see any Chanel knock-offs (not that I would have recognized them if I did). Brought back a little loot though -- will get it to you somehow.